Worldwide including the UK and Montreal
- Technical Support Representative
- ERP Consultant / Trainer
- Systems Analyst
- Senior Programmer / Analyst C# .Net
- Quality Control Assurance Agent
This position is responsible for performing in-depth ERP application technical support via telephone, written correspondence and electronic media delivering a high level of resolution on first customer contact.
The TSR provides service and support for medium to complex products under general supervision. The TSR communicates with customers who possess a wide range of skill levels. At a peer level, works with team senior TSR to orchestrate and communicate issues appropriately.
As the first point of contact for the customer, this role requires a general understanding and experience in management software, CRM trouble ticket tools, remote control software, troubleshooting and customer handling techniques to resolve at least 80% of initial calls on-line, without having to escalate to Level 2 Technical Support team.
- Initial problem isolation and resolution for requests and problems.
- Visual 2000 products troubleshooting, problem isolation and resolution.
- Client configuration assistance using PC Remote connectivity tools.
- Provide initial support, service and assistance of client configuration hardware and supported applications including:
- WIN XP, WIN2000/2003 and Peripherals, including network printers and configuration assistance.
- Limited system performance tuning.
- Remote connectivity assistance for Visual 2000 products / PC application support.
- Application installation and configuration assistance
- Functionality support.
- Fault isolation for all defects / issues.
- Accept, validate and log calls from authorized users.
- Fully document all calls, including all resolution steps.
- Set expectations by notifying call initiator of call status, including general updates, action plan, next steps and call closure.
- Track calls to ensure that responses are timely and escalated in accordance with the company’s escalation procedures.
The TSR ensures support procedures are followed at all times; identifies fixes and follows the process to update the company’s knowledge base.
- Must speak English and French.
- Minimum 2 years of college, or related training or Minimum 1 year related work experience required in a technical support environment.
- General understanding of business processes: Sales, Inventory, Accounting, Manufacturing, etc…
- Minimum 1 years of hands-on PC applications support including:
- LAN/WAN technology and applications used in LAN/WAN environment.
- Operating Systems experience includes WinXP Pro, Win2000.
- Desktop Applications experience includes Office 2000/2003, Outlook 2000/2003 and Office XP.
- Ability to navigate PC MS based products including Internet Explorer and WWW understanding
- Proficient in MS Suite of Office Products such as Word and Excel.
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills are required in order to communicate with a variety of people.
- Excellent customer service and advanced problem solving ability.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks and changing priorities.
The Visual 2000 International consultant is responsible for the on-site delivery of project management, consulting and training services of Visual’s management software solutions. This is a unique opportunity as Visual 2000 International continues to expand its presence in the Apparel and Textile markets.
General skill requirements:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Able to prioritize and manager multiple, concurrent projects and tasks.
- Strong customer-facing skills with a combination of technical and people skills.
- Accurate and timely reporting of time and expenses.
- Project management (minimum of two years) – Ability to develop client implementation project plans, organize project teams, manage and monitor the implementation progress.
- Strong desire to work with clients, create and offer solutions.
- Experience in structured implementation methodology and all phases of software development lifecycle.
Business skill requirements:
- ERP / PDM / PLM implementation consulting.
- Apparel, Footwear or, Textile industry expertise.
- Creation and delivery of training materials to end users.
- Analysis and documentation of client business processes.
- Delivery of accurate and concise status reporting to project stakeholders.
- Ability to recognize and pursue process improvements of client’s operational procedures.
- Implementation of financial system applications and an understanding of the relevant accounting implications.
- Financial applications (General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable).
- Warehouse Management Systems.
Technical skill requirements:
- MS-SQL Server 2000/2005
- Windows Server 2000/2003
- Proficiency in using MS Office products (Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Access)
- 25 to 50%
- BS or MS in Business Administration, Information Technology, or similar degree
Solid experience in the clothing industry, ideally as a project manager or in a position requiring strong communication skills.
- Tracking the competition’s progress (“technology watch”).
- Forming bonds with expert users in companies to diversify knowledge of the field.
- Proposing original and innovative functionalities based on the needs of the clothing industry.
- Working with the R&D Coordinator to harmonize artifacts and requirements.
- Compiling the specification artifacts (glossary, use cases, additional specifications) and maintaining the required base.
- Supervising external beta testing.
- Ability to understand our clients’ problems and find optimal solutions that distinguish us from the competition.
- Very good communication skills.
- Familiarity with the clothing industry – in particular, everything related to the creation of a pattern, the placement of pieces.
We are currently seeking an experienced Programmer Analyst to contribute to the development of our applications (prototyping, analysis, design, programming and testing).
- A University degree in Computer Sciences, Computer Engineering, Mathematics or equivalent;
- Mastery of object-oriented programming;
- Solid experience in the analysis, design and programming of information systems, as well as in project management;
- Development experience in Windows environments;
Visual 2000 is looking for experienced & efficient book keepers & production/import/export coordinators.
- Testing of ERP software.
- Providing feedback for the development of new features and applications.
- Writing reports.
- DEC in fashion design or similar studies.
- Able to communicate in spoken and written French and English.
- Min one years experience on Visual 2000 System.
- Knowledge of other apparel systems is an asset.