PLM – product lifecycle management: The Technology Platform for Today’s Fashion Industry
Visual 2000 redefines the role and value of Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) in the fashion industry with our PLM-as-a-Platform concept. This revolutionary approach to functional and systems integration provides Visual PLM.net users with unprecedented access and visibility into enterprise-wide business information previously restricted to enterprise resource planning (ERP), supply chain management (SCM), warehouse management (WMS), and other independent software systems.
Visual PLM.net provides retailers and their supply chain partners with a configurable, out-of-the-box software solution for managing all product information and processes; including images and colors, raw materials and components, merchandise and line plans, size and technical specifications, sampling and costing, time and action calendars, and more. By providing always-up-to-date information readily accessible to internal teams and supply chain partners, the web-based Visual PLM.net solution improves team and partner collaboration, increases process visibility, reduces product costs, and streamlines the design, product development, and sourcing processes.
- Accelerates Speed to Market
- Enables Real-time Global Collaboration
- Secure, Web-Based Vendor Collaboration
- Tracks Products from Concept-to-Consumer
- Track and Manage Sourcing RFQ’s and Bids
- Merchandise/Line Planning/Product Catalog
- Image Management with Adobe® Integration
- Product Data Management/BOM
- Time & Action Calendars/Alerts & Notifications
- Tech Pack/Interactive Size Specs/Quality Control
- Configurable, User-Defined Interface
- Leverages the Latest Microsoft® Technologies
- Scalable and Secure Browser-Based Solution
- Integration and Interoperability with Other Business Systems
- Rapid Implementation Methodology
Visual 2000 works hand-in-hand with your to create the perfect implementation and training plan that ensures your success, speed-to-benefits, and return-on-investment.
- Scope organizational changes, process improvements, and technology updates for your project.
- Evaluate existing software portfolio for optimization and replacement opportunities.
- Create formal project plan and establish project leader and team.
- Identify and secure any internal/external resources required.
- Train project team on technology and system functionality.
- Modify existing business processes and design any new processes.
- Validate any existing modifications.
- Configure requirements and develop any new reports.
- Evaluate system infrastructure, perform sizing analysis.
- Develop any necessary data migration scripts.
- Establish test system to run representative data set.
- Create documentation and education materials.
- Evaluate regulatory or validation requirements.
- Comprehensive integration and functional testing.
- Walk-through of all key business processes.
- Load tests to validate performance.
- Train users on new functionality and processes.
- Technical upgrade rehearsal with sandbox system.
Go-Live / Production Support
- Upgrade production system to new release.
- Measure and optimize system performance.
- Monitor user activity for possible follow-up training.
- Evaluate and adjust process changes and new functionality.
- Post go-live project assessment.