Advanced Warehouse Management
Visual 2000 leverages the Microsoft .NET framework to address the needs of fashion warehousing and inventory management. Visual WMS.net is an advanced warehouse management solution that comprises a wide range of receiving, inventory management, order fulfillment, distribution, and other tools that enable better control and manage this critical business process.
Visual WMS.net utilizes Auto ID Data Capture technology, including barcode scanners, mobile computers (PDAs with Windows Mobile OS) and wireless LANs to efficiently monitor the flow of products through the warehouse. Once this data has been collected, the system can wirelessly transmit to your Visual ERP.net business system.
- Walk2Pack – electronic pick slips carry intelligent routing based on location.
- Ability to specify carton level packing details on the move.
- Automatic ScanPack generation on completion of order picking.
- Inventory Move – original/new location scans enable paperless inventory moves.
- Find Product – scan or search reveals detailed product information.
- Product information includes stock levels by location and item image.
- Transit Receiving – receive shipments, palletize goods, and put away without a keyboard.
- Validate received quantities against packing list and finalize receiving directly from terminal.
- Generate physical inventory count directly on the terminal.
- Immediately update inventory levels by scanning location/items or through manual entry.
- ScanPack Allocation – use handheld terminal for offline packing to generate carton level ASNs.